- a gift by will especially of money or other personal property : bequest
- something transmitted by or received from an ancestor or predecessor or from the past
- a candidate for membership in an organization (such as a school or fraternal order) who is given special status because of a familial relationship to a member
- of, relating to, or being a previous or outdated computer system
- of, relating to, associated with, or carried over from an earlier time, technology, business, etc.
Powered by Merriam-Webster